Character has negative XP?

Billigoat
Billigoat Posts: 71
Not sure if this belongs in the "Bugs" category or not....

Has anyone noticed some of their characters having negative XP? I attached a screenshot of my LCap at level 118. It shows that it only takes 572 to get to level 119, but he somehow has -1146 at the moment, so the total cost is now 1718 ISO to level him up to 120.

If I pay the difference and catch up, at the next level he goes negative again. I noticed it awhile back when I was leveling Mags, but powered through. His negative differential was definitely not as high as my current LCap, though. I mean... it's costing him 3x the normal amount to level at the moment.

screenshot:
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B671qhzpvm41X045ZHdPOEVCZXM

Comments

• I have the same with Captain Marvel -107/465 XP

they should give our iso back icon_e_wink.gif
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Billigoat wrote:
    Not sure if this belongs in the "Bugs" category or not....

Has anyone noticed some of their characters having negative XP? I attached a screenshot of my LCap at level 118. It shows that it only takes 572 to get to level 119, but he somehow has -1146 at the moment, so the total cost is now 1718 ISO to level him up to 120.

If I pay the difference and catch up, at the next level he goes negative again. I noticed it awhile back when I was leveling Mags, but powered through. His negative differential was definitely not as high as my current LCap, though. I mean... it's costing him 3x the normal amount to level at the moment.

screenshot:
    http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B671qhzpvm41X045ZHdPOEVCZXM

I don't know if this is related or not but when the did the iso level changes a few months ago, a lot of chars had a -1 iso level cost. It just worked out that every character got a free level.

Please do followup on this issue. Super curious myself
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Try playing a Prologue fight with your bugged character(s). Like mentioned above, a little while ago, there was a change in ISO costs, and a while before that there was a change that caused a similar issue - in the latter case playing a game with the character fixed it. I'm not sure about here, but it's worth a shot.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    What Gothic said. If that doesn't work, please contact CS. What'll probably have to be done (assuming the workaround doesn't work) is that we'll have to have you delete the current borked character and re-gift the Iso/covers to level a new version.
  • Thanks for your help, guys!

I tried using him in a fight and that didn't reset it. I'll submit a ticket to CS and followup here with what the solution is.
  • May i know what's the solution for negative growth cover????
    How can i gotten my refund on my negative xp growth cover? icon_e_sad.gif I've read the previous post related to negative XP growth but I dont see any solutions over there...
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Open a customer support ticket.

And please reply to existing topics on an issue instead of starting new ones.