Idea for Improving ISO-HP Flow : Career Progression

ZeroKarma
ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
edited August 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
This should probably go under “Suggestions”, but I don’t think anyone reads in there, so I posted here. I was thinking about the overall ISO shortage that we have in the game, especially with the release of various new 4* characters that require a serious hoard to keep up with. And while I’m not a huge mobile gamer, there are a number of games out there that reward general progress with various milestones, such as earning in-game currency for accomplishments.

I’ve wondered why we couldn’t do this in MPQ as well? Should be easy to make them retroactive, and add to the flow of iso and HP that everyone can use as they go from 1* to 4* players.

Examples:
• Open a 5th roster slot – 100 HP
• Open a 50th roster slot – 1000 HP
• Max your first 1* - 100 iso
• Max your first 4* - 1 free roster slot

You could go in a lot of different directions with this, and you could reward tokens as well as iso and HP. It seems a better way of doing things than the current daily reward system, which is completely obsolete at the moment, since it doesn’t change as the game has evolved. I’m on day 457, and the next resupply I need is on day 520, a yellow Thoress. After that? Day 610 for a black Elektra who I will likely have covered by then.

For the newbies, these are also tangible targets that you could view in the game and build towards rather than just collecting and leveling.

What do people think? An added level of complexity that isn’t needed or something that could provide more iso flow AND an extra hook for new players.