This Game Keeps Restarting My Phone

Ever since I updated my phone I can only play one match maybe to if I am lucky then my S4 Galaxy totally powers off and restarts. It is the only app on my phone that does this I have factory reset, unistalled the app and reinstalled it and still keeps happening. I am getting really frustrated as I am on day 517 got booted out of a good alliance cause cant play much to help out anymore and on top of that when I do play I get kicked mid match so when I get back in I have to waste 3 health packs almost every time. I would really appreciate a fix or it might be time for me to find another game to play.

Comments

• This is a known issue but is low priority since they haven't been able to track what is causing this and it's affecting a very low number of people. I've had the issue since mid-May and still struggle with crashes.

I'm sorry your ally kicked you for this. Mine is a top 100 and has my back but I've told them repeatedly how its affected me. They've been understanding so far.

Last update I had was that they were installing code to help them trouble shoot this but nothing since...
  • Yait sucks cause I like this game a ton and have not been able to properly compete in any event for over a month
  • I have the same problem since April or May 2015. My S4 rebootes sometimes in the middle of a match, the Game crashes back to desktop and anything like this.

I made a factory reset, a new install....everything, but nothing helps. I hope they fix it....