My items are all gone

Options
Eliza
Eliza Posts: 18
I just logged on to play and all my trinkets, food and potions are gone. I haven't cleared data or reinstalled and I only play on my tablet. I sent a ticket also so will wait for someone to tell me what happened icon_cry.gif

Comments

• I will second the above.
  • Same here. But i can see what i have when i go to the crafting section.
  • same as here...all gone...is it the game really unstable? aiks i just reload also...
  • OK I'm somewhat relieved now cuz I thought it was only me but my items are all gone to. Not playing anymore till you guys fix this. Thank u...
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    A new update was just put out this week which should help. For any missing rewards, please visit our customer support group at www.d3go.com/mobile-games-support as they can assist. They are assisting players that need help. Thanks for playing Adventure Time Puzzle Quest.
  • Eliza
    Options
    LakeStone wrote:
    A new update was just put out this week which should help. For any missing rewards, please visit our customer support group at http://www.d3go.com/mobile-games-support as they can assist. They are assisting players that need help. Thanks for playing Adventure Time Puzzle Quest.

Yeah great I get a message saying you have received items but when I click continue on the box nothing happens. So now I can't play at all. Whoopie do ty icon_cry.gif
  • Dreamix
    Dreamix Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Eliza wrote:
    LakeStone wrote:
    A new update was just put out this week which should help. For any missing rewards, please visit our customer support group at http://www.d3go.com/mobile-games-support as they can assist. They are assisting players that need help. Thanks for playing Adventure Time Puzzle Quest.

Yeah great I get a message saying you have received items but when I click continue on the box nothing happens. So now I can't play at all. Whoopie do ty icon_cry.gif

I too have the similar problem Eliza!
    Hopefully they would fix it soon. :'(

Image: vgSADd6.jpg
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-TB85fDs1c
  • I have no items ,but whene 1 of my heros die i can use an empada to revieve theme.....wut?...doesnt that mean that my items are just invisible?...And i need to say ,great work on the game- its fun to play :D
  • Yes, Its been more than a week now with no result. what happened to my items and trinkets?
  • Dreamix
    Dreamix Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    iorluap wrote:
    Yes, Its been more than a week now with no result. what happened to my items and trinkets?

Ugh, that's another problem too. We will have to be patient. (With a Sad Face) icon_e_sad.gif
  • Fixing a game isnt that ez guys .Dont worry i think that they will fix it .We just need to site and wait ,plus u can play the game whene u wait, im sry for thr ppl with the continie bug -i dont have it.... but still we can just WAIT .Ur making alote of presure to the guys.I hope that it will be fixed soon icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Dreamix wrote:
    iorluap wrote:
    Yes, Its been more than a week now with no result. what happened to my items and trinkets?

Ugh, that's another problem too. We will have to be patient. (With a Sad Face) icon_e_sad.gif

I know right. Though I still enjoy the game without those items. but as we make progress and acquire more items. How can they tell if the database is for the items/trinkets are missing. icon_cry.gif
  • I'd barely started playing when this bug hit, so I don't have many strong characters. I can't use items to level characters i want to, and even those that I've raised in level thru basic gameplay all have really weak skills with no way to use my skill boosting foods. Add to that I can't use any medicine or trinkets in battle and it makes for a very frustrating situation.

I get that every game has issues now and then, but taking this long to fix such a game-breaking bug leaves me wondering if either the devs are not very good at their jobs, or if this particular game is just extremely low on their list of priorities. Either way, it sure makes it hard to justify spending any money on the game if this is the level of support I can expect.

Is there any way a CS staff can reply to this topic - an *actual* reply, not just a standard form response - and give us an idea of why this issue is taking so long to address, and when we can reasonably expect to see a fix? I haven't uninstalled the game yet, but I'm pretty close.. icon_e_sad.gif
  • they don't like to answer any question coz they cant, the last thing they fixed was "A ton of bug fixes"(07/31/15) and thanks to that the game now beta but still just a beta version. The last "Patch" makes only 2 changes, but they’re 2 very important ones:
    1. adjusted the food prices + 500 Hero Coin credit
    2. added a warning message for Android devices with 512MB of RAM or less
    at that time the inventory bug well known and tons of players cant do anything. but still they’re 2 very important ones.....
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi everyone,

There is another big update coming soon with a ton of bug fixes included. The developers are still working on a few important details. We hope to have the update ready within the next few days and are working very diligently on this.

If you are having a problem with missing items please contact Support at the following address and they will be happy to help sort things out: http://www.d3go.com/mobile-games-support

Thank you!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi everyone,

There is another big update coming soon with a ton of bug fixes included. The developers are still working on a few important details. We hope to have the update ready within the next few days and are working very diligently on this.

If you are having a problem with missing items please contact Support at the following address and they will be happy to help sort things out: http://www.d3go.com/mobile-games-support

Thank you!

Any idea if this will let the game load on my phone? Works great on my tablet, which is old.. but still a no-go on my phone.
  • "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi everyone,

Thank you!

support **** can do something to me ...... they cant answer or give arena reward so much fun..... pathetic
    big update? holly **** like lower price or more message cant wait....
  • Eliza
    Options
    logik556 wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi everyone,

Thank you!

support **** can do something to me ...... they cant answer or give arena reward so much fun..... pathetic
    big update? holly tinykitty like lower price or more message cant wait....

Typical guy, you need patience. I been waiting 10 days and even though school is gonna be back in before I probably get to play it will be fine if they mend it so I can play again. I spent $20 also so imagine how I feel. Could of bought clothes or gone to the cinema. I just want my game back. Would be nice if they gave a better idea of how long we gotta wait or how many sleeps icon_lol.gif