Who is TU in todays Beast Ddq node?

Pinko_McFly
Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
edited August 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Before I cry glitch or cheating, I wanted to see if anyone who has not done the Beast cover node of DDQ could report back what the enemy team up is.
This is assuming its the same for everyone but it may be character based. ( I used 3* cap, blade falcon).
I had a scenario today where dr doom summonned demons, I then downed him and the very next move he rose from the grave to summon demons again while remaining downed. I have no recollection of whether the ai had already used its tu or not.
Even if the team ups differ, would it be the same if you put in my line up and backed out?

Comments

• Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    Edit *pay no attention I was not there*
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Mine was a bullseye: deadly precision. I was running a team of beast, deadpool, hood
  • Carnage_78
    Carnage_78 Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker
    I am almost certain that my one was also Bullseye Deadly Precision team up for the AI.
  • clay_peterson
    clay_peterson Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Before I cry glitch or cheating, I wanted to see if anyone who has not done the Beast cover node of DDQ could report back what the enemy team up is.
    This is assuming its the same for everyone but it may be character based. ( I used 3* cap, blade falcon).
    I had a scenario today where dr doom summonned demons, I then downed him and the very next move he rose from the grave to summon demons again while remaining downed. I have no recollection of whether the ai had already used its tu or not.
    Even if the team ups differ, would it be the same if you put in my line up and backed out?

The same thing happened to me... I downed Doom, and he summoned demons on the very next move with (I assume) a team-up. My line-up was Patch, Rogers, and Falcon.
  • tdglory49
    tdglory49 Posts: 56 Match Maker
    The A.I.'s didn't get used (I Got A Plan + Whales), but mine did have Summon Demons
  • The AI also had Summon Demons, but it never got used.

I use lvl 140 FThor, lvl 140 Deadpool, lvl 140 Storm, board layout was favorable in the first round, took no damage and used 3x Little off the Top and 1x Whales to wipe the second round as soon as it came up. Did the same in the final after a decent 3rd round of red/purple/green/blue building.

I usually Little off the Top/double-whale the final round before the AI has a chance to move.

Faced:
    Round 1 - Decoy, Decoy, Brawler
    Round 2 - Patch, Torch, Thor
    Round 3 - Defender, Decoy, Brawler
    Round 4 - Elektra, Squirrel Girl, Doom
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    As a random question (the post above this one reminded me), when people refer to FThor, is it typically understood to be F(at) THor (***) or F(emale)Thor (****)?
    I'm used to Lazy Thor/LThor, or 4Thor, Thoress, etc., and was just curious.
  • Puce Moose wrote:
    As a random question (the post above this one reminded me), when people refer to FThor, is it typically understood to be F(at) THor (***) or F(emale)Thor (****)?
    I'm used to Lazy Thor/LThor, or 4Thor, Thoress, etc., and was just curious.

Sorry, my lineup was in reference to 4* F(emale)Thor. "Fat" Thor made me laugh.
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    Similar scenario: Big Enchilada
    I downed Magneto to end the turn and then immediately Coercive Field was cast.

I'm going to guess that Coercive Field was the TU (I should have thought to look), but the AI couldn't use it until real Magneto was gone.