Missing PVP reward.

i already raised a ticket for this already but just wondering if it happened to others. Came 31st in the Sticks and Stones PVP and it's just stuck on rewards pending. No rewards have come through.

Comments

• Is there any time frame on a response does anyone know? I've not heard anything yet and it's just a missing cover and 50 missing hero points. But I have another case that I raised on the 22nd of July and they responded within hours then I sent on the information they asked for and just said it was being escalate for review and I've not heard anything since and it's starting to annoy me now. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is there any time frame on a response does anyone know? I've not heard anything yet and it's just a missing cover and 50 missing hero points. But I have another case that I raised on the 22nd of July and they responded within hours then I sent on the information they asked for and just said it was being escalate for review and I've not heard anything since and it's starting to annoy me now. icon_e_sad.gif

Before checking out your ticket, the event needed to end (final slice needed to be over), then they will go see your placement, which is very easy for them to check. At that point they should issue it.
  • Malcrof wrote:
    Is there any time frame on a response does anyone know? I've not heard anything yet and it's just a missing cover and 50 missing hero points. But I have another case that I raised on the 22nd of July and they responded within hours then I sent on the information they asked for and just said it was being escalate for review and I've not heard anything since and it's starting to annoy me now. icon_e_sad.gif

Before checking out your ticket, the event needed to end (final slice needed to be over), then they will go see your placement, which is very easy for them to check. At that point they should issue it.

Ah that's brilliant. Good information to have Malcrof. I'll know for future reference icon_e_biggrin.gif