More 4* in The Vault

BlackBoltRocks
BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
edited August 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So starting today Kingpin, Hulkbuster, Carnage, Ant-Man, Thing are all available in The Vault. Good step forwards by the devs.

Now for the much more that can be done, like making 4* a Top 10 reward, a PVE progression reward, higher percentages in single tokens etc

Comments

• puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    I would luv to see more 4 star.png prizes in the vault; just take out a few 2 star.png prizes. Maybe lower the 2 star.png rate to like 50%. icon_lol.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    So starting today Kingpin, Hulkbuster, Carnage, Ant-Man, Thing are all available in The Vault. Good step forwards by the devs.

Now for the much more that can be done, like making 4* a Top 10 reward, a PVE progression reward, higher percentages in single tokens etc

always been the same 3 in mine, starord, px, and IW... not that i ever pull any of them.. but has been the same 3 in every vault, even ID4 vault, just different covers each week.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    There's a Thing in my vault. That's nice.
    Making 4* a top 10 reward may be a bit much, but top 5 with an extra cover for first place should be doable IMO.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wait, you have five 4*s in your vault? I've only got 3, still o.o
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    I need to go check my vault! icon_e_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_exclaim.gif
  • I got a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngyellowflag.pngicon_thor.png from the vault today...you know that 1 cover out of all the others you DON'T need. icon_lol.gif
  • We need to start having better pull rate percentages on 4*. It is getting to be ridiculous how many 4* are in the game now yet the cover prices haven't changed since the beginning. This is a HUGE turnoff to new incoming players as they are being locked out of in-game content unless they want to spend massive amounts of money!