Level Caps?

Options
I don't think this has been answered yet but it's a pretty important aspect of this type of game: can we break level caps?

ATM bronze characters are capped at lvl 30, silver at 60, and gold at 100. Needless to say, the gap is pretty hefty

I have a bronze Finn and Dr. Worm both at lvl 30. Will it eventually be possible to either upgrade them to silver, or even just increase their level caps?

Comments

• Ehhh I dont think that the bronze is capped at the lvl30, i have finn at lvl 99 and he is bronze. Flame princess - a silver is also at the lvl 99, and i cant use them anymore 'cause the game will be stopped after winning a battle.
  • I still can use my lvl 99 on the Tourney but I can't in the quest because the game will freeze...
  • BZoetic
    BZoetic Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This has been about as clear as mud since I began playing this game.

Will there be some means of upgrading a bronze or silver character to the next level?
  • @Yoshjmj really???

I'm on android and have a bronze Finn and Dr. Worm both stuck at lvl 30. I've still been using them along with a gold Slush so they should all be the same level, but Finn/Worm are lvl 30 while Slush is 41 now icon_cry.gif

If that's the case and bronze characters have the same lvl caps as gold then nevermind I guess I'm just bugged.

I've also heard about lvl 99s freezing the game, but I'm still far from that point so I can't contribute to that convo icon_lol.gif