Deadpool: Call Me Maybe variant cover

Newvis
Newvis Posts: 18
The interiors of the Uncanny Avengers book has art by John Cassaday but the cover you are using is actually by Mark Brooks. (You can tell by that lil asian-lookimg sig of his)

Comments

• Newvis
    Also Deadpool is Canadian so...

'Captain America is back and he brought his birdemic buddy. You know, just seeing them makes true patriotism swell in the heart of AMERICAN Deadpool! USA! USA! USA!'

... isn't accurate. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Newvis wrote:
    Also Deadpool is Canadian so...

'Captain America is back and he brought his birdemic buddy. You know, just seeing them makes true patriotism swell in the heart of AMERICAN Deadpool! USA! USA! USA!'

... isn't accurate. icon_e_sad.gif
    Of course, Deadpool is known for his constant jokes, so that might be deliberately false.
  • Newvis
    Haha Fair enough.
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Great Catch! You wouldn't believe how scarce the information on that cover is (Did find a source at Marvel.com however). I will make the change today and it should be in the game for tomorrow. Thanks!
  • Newvis
    I actually own two copies of the issue. Haha Mark Brooks is an amazing cover artist (check out his Antman and other Deadpool covers). Not sure what the story behind the symbol signature is but that is definitely him. icon_e_smile.gif