I think this is our only hope:

Nooneelsesname
Nooneelsesname Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
edited August 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
RzbH6Qh.jpg

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    face it how its going to be from now on (or until 5 stars hit)

3 star week then 4 star week repeat repeat repeat

what is good and bad

Good side the vets who have most of the 3 stars max covered will skip the 3 star events allowing newbies to get the covers.

Bad--- with fewer 3 star events it will make newbies have to play even longer to get where people are today who started 6 months back. I know for a fact if i was just starting today i would look at this game and go ... no thank you and walk away.

it was bad enough last nov coming in with 1 and 2 stars and everyone saying you have to have 3 stars max to really play, Now just think these people are now being told.. those one and 2 stars you are getting will be crushed by our mightly 4 stars.

i do find it funny seeing people in my bracket with like 12 slots and everyone is like level 50 or lower besides the 2 4 stars they got (they must had major good luck cause they already have 4 Jean covers)
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    there are now 10+ threads about this.. can we all accept the 4* mets is here t stay, New ways to get 4*s are coming, and we need to condense this all into 1 thread!
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    there are now 10+ threads about this.. can we all accept the 4* mets is here t stay, New ways to get 4*s are coming, and we need to condense this all into 1 thread!
    Yes... I propose we use the thread where they swore to us that the only reason for the last 4* blitz was because their hands we're tied due to movie tie-in obligations. Who knows, maybe they also have contractual obligations to hype leaked movie trailers too.