Sometimes the matches are bad. Very bad.

Well, that was a fun match. Current PvE, iso-lab 8, 180 Ragnarok and a couple of goons.

Easy enough? Hmm..

Took in a 166/166/166 Thor, GSBW, Doom.

Ragnarok killed them all, and ended the match with about 200 out if his 11500 health taken off, so basically, full health. I got no special powers off, and barely had a look in. Lots of team-up matches, no second drops when making a match etc. i kept going to then end just to be amazed at the AI 'luck'. Wowsers.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Twombley wrote:
    Well, that was a fun match. Current PvE, iso-lab 8, 180 Ragnarok and a couple of goons.

Easy enough? Hmm..

Took in a 166/166/166 Thor, GSBW, Doom.

Ragnarok killed them all, and ended the match with about 200 out if his 11500 health taken off, so basically, full health. I got no special powers off, and barely had a look in. Lots of team-up matches, no second drops when making a match etc. i kept going to then end just to be amazed at the AI 'luck'. Wowsers.

Yah with the goons, try this, Hood, 3*Mags, KK. AP denial, goons feed purple and yellow.. done it twice and came out close to unscathed.

But yah, rags is unpredictable, he can go down harmlessly or wipe out everything you ever owned.. especially when he is scaled or fed.