Time to lower hp costs for covers for 3* and 4*

thisone
thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
edited August 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I hope this is being looked into, as well as event token odds. Lesser heroics for 1*/2* and heroics for 3*/4* only. Lesser heroics should give a small chance at higher covers ala standard tokens currently do.

Can we also expect some kind of response as to when (if lol?!?) We can expect 4* to replace current 3* in placements for future events? A time scale would be nice to work with not to mention end the speculation, especially in regards to "this is the end, one final cash grab lolz" kind of thing.

To be honest a well earned break would be kind of nice for the player base while 4* supremacy is implemented. As personally while people may love grinding for 7 days for a soon to be not as rare a commodity, I can be patient and wait. Appreciated the coming soon post, can we go just a step further though?

Thanks icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    i Think winning a 4* in PVE, which is usually hard work to begin with, the cover should auto roster, you just spent your entire life for a week on their game, that is the least they can do.

3*s and 2*s you stilll have to buy your slots