I say we start a petition for them to make 4* easier to get.

I say we start a petition to make 4* easier to get. Either increase the draw rates, add them to dpd as regulars I the cycles, or make them progression rewards for pve since the game is becoming more centered on 4* and since tons of people are trying to max out their own 3* they might not be able to get their 4* covered until all their 3* are maxed. And the people that do get all the new 4* and always reach 1000 points for pvp probably have all maxed 3* and played since the beginning of the game. Who agrees with me on this?? Thank you

Comments

• Joshua Hurt
    Joshua Hurt Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    I agree wholeheartedly! 4* on a daily reward system!
  • They will probably do something in the near future, once the pool of characters is expanded (or diluted, depending on your POV) enough. I'm hoping 4* Deadpool brings in a 4* Daily Quest, or evens weekly quest.

PvE progression reward would be nice as well. Encourage early starts and playing for full events instead of jumping in as late as possible.
  • I definitely agree. As a newbie, I find it difficult to compete and build my roster because I can't compete against the people who have been in the game long enough to earn covers that help them earn and max out 4* characters quickly. I concur with the posted request. Please make a change!
  • I agree with the pist creator
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Definitely need more options for getting 4*s at the rate they are pumping them out
  • Starshatter
    Starshatter Posts: 63 Match Maker
    I would love to see them added to the Deadpool event, all be it, a more difficult to beat level then the current level 5 battle.

+ rewards given out for PVE and PVP matches should be...
    Top 100 - 4*
    101-200 - 3*
    201-300 - 2*
  • alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    Pve progression to match with pvp a must for me - have it at 2x or 3x the 3 star reward but right now those who don't like pvp at a major disadvantage and most pve top end players done progression in 40% of pve time so need something else to strive for.
  • Agree with the above statement.. perhaps in the same style as ant man..
  • I got 8 4 stars and can't use em cause I got only 1 cover for most....I've been a loyal player and spent stupid money on the game and still can't get them...you should be able to earn them I've the daily....that would be fantastic
  • Completely agree. It seems to be a case of the rich get richer whilst the poor stay poor. Meaning if you have a maxed out roster like some then hitting 1000 points in pvp is a cake walk. When you have a mixed roster just trying to get over the 800 mark is now proving a challenge. That being said and the awful PVP system in where you are fighting your last match for a reward to come out of the match and be attacked 3 times whilst you are playing one match is exhausting.
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    I agree and vote for a change. They need to offer some sort of daily or weekly 4* reward as well as increase the drop rate from tokens, especially event tokens...out of the last 4 pve events I have gotten 2-3 gold's, I think 2 were usable...some might think those are okay odds at first but if you add up the amount of tokens I get the odds are ****. I always get 1 from the progression, 1 from each sub, 1 from my alliance placement (always top 2) - so on a 7 day event that is 15 tokens, not counting the extra ones that I get from placing t2 in a sub. So add that up over the last 4 pve's and you are talking a minimum of 50-60 tokens only to get 2-3 possibly useful covers....I was going to open a ticket but was planning to wait until after the current pve to see if the odds changed...I have already hauled in 10 event tokens and while I did pull a JG blue Saturday morning, all of the others have been 2* ****...