ATPQ now available

Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Just a heads up, if you didn't know, Adventure Time Puzzle Quest is now available... good time killer for downtime!

Comments

• Played it for a few days...it was s good time killer during shield cool downs. Haven't really gotten into it since that first week.

A few Tacos have signed up as well...no one really dug it that much. Ww are waiting on the alliance feature so that we can have a mirror DPT alliance.

IGN name is the same as my MPQ name

easy...marc
  • Just be warned, the game is riddled with bugs.
  • Malcrof
    am finding out.. can't even get it to load, farthest i've gotten is a dual tone black/grey screen after it says Making Breakfast...

i posted over in the atpq forum. Co-Worker is playing and loving it.
  • i also found the difficulty on the last mission of the ice king quest really difficult. Surprisingly so in fact. Just wave after wave of enemies. I even took a few days to grind an level my characters and i'm still having difficulty progressing.

I think that is what turned me off the most.

marc
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    I played for a few days, it needs a lot of work and polish. And it's hard to get invested when I have no association with the Adventure Time universe
  • fmftint wrote:
    I played for a few days, it needs a lot of work and polish. And it's hard to get invested when I have no association with the Adventure Time universe

Also true. I referred to the main character Finn as "the astronaut with the spaghetti arms" when discussing the game with my crew...lol.

marc
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Riddlwd with bugs and just feels and looks unfinished. Still waiting for 2 tournament rewards that finished days ago. Also the over dependence on coins screams of cash grab, imagine needing Hero Points as well as iso to level your characters in MPQ and you will get the idea.
  • Malcrof
    Honestly, this thread was just a heads up type thread.. we should move our issues over to the ATPQ forum..

was not expecting this thread to be a bugs thread lol.