Jean in Heroic tokens

Daiches
Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Now that her event is over, when can we expect Jean in heroic tokens? Sitting on a stack I'ld like to open.

Comments

• Short answer: the following season
  • ninjar69
    ninjar69 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Lmao hell I'm still waiting on jean as a reward 4 making top 100.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    D3 usually make the new character releases available in heroic the following season, as someone else posted. However, it might not be done right at the very start/first day of new season. You should check the "?" icon to confirm that your desired character has been added to the draw.

For example, the current season started at 8 pm est on a Thursday, but the new antman/thing covers were not added to the heroic draw at that time.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    puppychow wrote:
    D3 usually make the new character releases available in heroic the following season, as someone else posted. However, it might not be done right at the very start/first day of new season. You should check the "?" icon to confirm that your desired character has been added to the draw.

For example, the current season started at 8 pm est on a Thursday, but the new antman/thing covers were not added to the heroic draw at that time.

actually they were added before the season, the list just never updated. People were pulling Ant-Man near the end of BoP from heroics.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Antman/Thing situation is why I asked. Heroic (?) has been known to be faulty.
    Anyway, had no desire to wait 2+ more weeks, so opened my 12 tokens & 10-pack. Got an X-Force yellow, a Doc Ock Green and a Collosus Yellow I could still use, 3 golds I couldn't and a bunch of two's. Wasn't getting that Jean with those pulls anyway.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    puppychow wrote:

actually they were added before the season, the list just never updated. People were pulling Ant-Man near the end of BoP from heroics.

The end of BoP was also the beginning of the season, thus the update.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daiches wrote:
    The Antman/Thing situation is why I asked. Heroic (?) has been known to be faulty.
    Anyway, had no desire to wait 2+ more weeks, so opened my 12 tokens & 10-pack. Got an X-Force yellow, a Doc Ock Green and a Collosus Yellow I could still use, 3 golds I couldn't and a bunch of two's. Wasn't getting that Jean with those pulls anyway.

That XForce Yellow could of been Jean Grey if you waited.. Jus sayin
  • Daiches wrote:

That XForce Yellow could of been Jean Grey if you waited.. Jus sayin

Yeah, that probably saved his life, since XForce goes postal if you destroy his yellow. icon_e_wink.gif