Spider-Man (Six-Arms)

Options
20three
20three Posts: 371
edited July 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
Everyone's always clamoring on about a new spiderman, so how about this one? It's not any more laughable than bagman at least.

Six Arm Spiderman

Peter Parker, growing tired of his life as spiderman, concocts a potion to permanently disable his spider powers. Of course, it completely backfires and ends up enhancing the powers and giving him 4 extra arms! He tried to elicit help from Morbius, Reed Richards, and Professor X, but was unable to reverse his condition. Eventually he learns to adapt and accept his fate and becomes a more beloved and powerful crimefighter.

Atuxd.jpg

blueflag.png Mutagenic Mess-up 5 AP

While Spiderman is generally considered a proficient scientist, he, like the rest of us, is often prone to blunders. Using his spider dna and scientific know-how, he creates a potion that he hopes will boost his power. Unfortunately, it creates mixed results and helps the other team as well. Adds a 2 turn countdown tile that changes to 1 friendly 60 strike tile, and 1 enemy 45 strike tile on the board.

Level 2 Add 1 friendly 90 strike tile, and 1 enemy 45 strike tile on the board.
Level 3 Add 1 friendly 100 strike and attack tile, and 1 enemy 50 strike and attack tile on the board. Costs 6 AP
Level 4 Add 1 friendly 120 strike and attack tile, and 1 enemy 60 strike and attack tile on the board.
Level 5 Add 1 friendly 150 strike, attack, and protect tile, and 1 enemy 75 strike, attack and protect tile on the board. Costs 7 AP

spideynomore3b.jpg

blackflag.png Swing Time Fighting for Justice 10 AP

Surprisingly, Spiderman does actually use his webbing to aid in attacks. Spidey fires his web onto a nearby building and swings away causing him to remain airborne for 2 turns. High up in the air, he swings around, and launches a devastating kick at the target enemy, dealing 500 damage.

Level 2 Attack does 750 damage
Level 3 Attack does 1500 damage Costs 11 AP
Level 4 Attack does 2000 damage
Level 5 Attack does 3500 damage, spidey stays airborne for 3 turns, Costs 12 AP

spider-man-20071204113246809-000.jpg

redflag.png Long Arms of the Law 8 AP

Spiderman uses his new arms to his advantage and gives his enemy the pummeling of a life time. Due to his multiple arms, he's able to get several more hits in that usual and allows you to make 2 matches instead of 1 and does an additional 100 damage to all enemies. Ends the turn

Level 2 Does an additional 200 damage
Level 3 Allows 3 matches
Level 4 Does an additional 300 damage
Level 5 Allows 4 matches

tumblr_ma1dnnC6Pi1ryhl67o1_500.png

Well I think he's pretty darn good, though the attacks and AP costs are probably ridiculous (seeing as how I'm not a developer). I definitely think there needs to be an additional spiderman, one that can actually be useful/taken seriously.

Comments

• GundamY
    GundamY Posts: 182
    Options
    Oh look! This Spidey's red ability reminds me of my Tri Sentinel's purple passive "Triple Threat", except it can only make up to 3 matches at a time, and its turn can be interrupted by other teammate's matching =P
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It made him a true arachnid, 8 limbs..