Wrong points after a PVP win

Toastedpet
Toastedpet Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
New to the forum, but playing for over a year now.

I've been playing the fist bump event really trying for 800 pts and I needed exactly 41pts to reach that and found a match for that many pts, I win and only earned 36. Then it just steamrolled from there and I bled points.
WHY!?!?
I get you want us to spend money, but it is really unfair and seems rigged

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Points displayed for a node are the points the player was worth when you queued them. It's not a real-time value. So if they lose points before you defeat them, you'll get the points for the score that they are at when you beat them. Not what was shown when you queued them.

This works in reverse too. If you queue someone for 25 points and they gain a bunch of points through wins, you get the points based on their new score.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    This works in reverse too. If you queue someone for 25 points and they gain a bunch of points through wins, you get the points based on their new score.

^ This is very important.

I have had retal nodes show a fight worth 5 points.. but i did it, just because they kept me from hitting 1k by sniping me during a hop.. after the fight, i got 64 points (was hit again during, so never did hit 1k), but the retal ended up not only being satisfying, but worth loads more than i thought it would be.