reward RNG

Heartburn
Heartburn Posts: 527
edited July 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Since they are using rng to determine reward. Would anyone be interested if they roll rewards independently in each slice? Since covers are random people would be going for different things so a chance for slightly different rewards might be good. Let me know what you think.

Another option would be to roll the first slice then rotate the cover color one position in the next slice, then another rotation in the next slice etc. Also, this slice rolling can be applied to the progressive rewards as well, or not.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Heartburn wrote:
    Since they are using rng to determine reward. Would anyone be interested if they roll rewards independently in each slice? Since covers are random people would be going for different things so a chance for slightly different rewards might be good. Let me know what you think.

Another option would be to roll the first slice then rotate the cover color one position in the next slice, then another rotation in the next slice etc. Also, this slice rolling can be applied to the progressive rewards as well, or not.

Would be easier to do it vault style, placement gets your reward tokens, alliance rank, additional tokens. Vault would have like 5 total items, including HP, one of each cover for the 3* reward, and a 4* reward.

T150 - 1 token + hp and iso
    T100 - 2 tokens + hp and iso
    T50 - 3 tokens + hp and iso
    T10 - 4 tokens + hp and iso
    T2 - all 5 tokens + hp and iso

Alliance award is 1 token + hp and iso for T100 and up, as it is now, if you were T2, the vault would reset so you use that token on a fresh vault.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    if its known, then yes, but I don't think you could make alliance rewards random - those would have to be set. if it isn't known until you enter the slice, then no, not for it. that could give everyone an opportunity for what they need. problem is when only one slice offers panther black , you'll have 10 brackets in that slice and the others would be empty.

and mal - any version of smaller vaults I'm for. 300 items sucks. indy vault was great with 50 even. if they'd have had a sale before I may have bought a pack, but really only needed (and still need) cap blue. can you imagine the revenue they'd have generated with an opening season vault with hood/fist/cage? mine are mostly covered, but for newer guys who don't mind spending - that would have been worth a 42pk and cleaning it out.