Iron Fist's Exquisite Technique won't respawn

Hi,

I'm often using Iron Fist and Blade in the daily deadpool events and recognized a strange bug that sometimes the Iron Fist attack tile won't respawn.
I had a closer eye on it and it seems to happen always when Blades 'Keep Your Enemies Closer' power has been used and his attack tiles exist on the board. If now Iron Fists attack tile is matched or destroyed some other way, it won't respawn again in future rounds.

Not sure if this happens only in this combination but it is really annoying when fighting all those waves and your attack tile just won't respawn icon_e_wink.gif

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    kelrov wrote:
    Hi,

I'm often using Iron Fist and Blade in the daily deadpool events and recognized a strange bug that sometimes the Iron Fist attack tile won't respawn.
    I had a closer eye on it and it seems to happen always when Blades 'Keep Your Enemies Closer' power has been used and his attack tiles exist on the board. If now Iron Fists attack tile is matched or destroyed some other way, it won't respawn again in future rounds.

Not sure if this happens only in this combination but it is really annoying when fighting all those waves and your attack tile just won't respawn icon_e_wink.gif

It is working as intended, read the power. If no attack tiles exist, places one. Use him with caution unless your other tile makers make stronger ones.
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    it works the same as Cage's protect tile, if there is not one present it will create one.
  • Oh, indeed. Thx for pointing me to this, completely misread it, never noticed. Even after all those days learning something new. Funny enough I didn't know of the cage protect tile, too. And I use IF and cage quite some bit icon_e_biggrin.gif