Event Notice Missing

Philly79
Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
Ever since the r80 update I have not seen the "!" or "New" banner above events, DDQ, or Lightning Rounds. I can't see D3 removing the feature and I have made sure that the option is ticked in the settings. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    cynder9792 wrote:
    Ever since the r80 update I have not seen the "!" or "New" banner above events, DDQ, or Lightning Rounds. I can't see D3 removing the feature and I have made sure that the option is ticked in the settings. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

I am so glad they are gone personally. My little OCD couldn't stand them during lightning round days... and when i was waiting for something to start.. hated them, good riddance.
  • Philly79
    Is it official that they are gone? I actually did not like them either and was constantly clearing them too, just wasn't sure if it was a bug....
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    cynder9792 wrote:
    Is it official that they are gone? I actually did not like them either and was constantly clearing them too, just wasn't sure if it was a bug....

If it is a bug.. delete this thread now, so they never know! If it was intentional, we owe them a thank you!
  • dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    Why do people not like the "new" notification? It's helpful because it lets you know there is a new event. It's helpful in both single player and PvP to let you know if something is buried in the menus.
  • Philly79
    ^^True, I suppose...