Simulator rewards not being granted?

Arimis_Thorn
Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
I've got over 1500 points in Simulator and have been getting my rewards along the way all the way up to 1200. However, yesterday I was hit for about 100 points total, so today I played some matches and got up over 1500. However I have not received my rewards for the 1300, 1400, or 1500 point thresholds. I'm sitting at 1510 right now. I've tried closing out the app and restarting it, which usually works, but not this time.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm confused. You didn't receive the awards between 1200 and 1500, even before you got hit for 100?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    submit a ticket, best thing to do.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Blacksheep, I fought my way up over 1200 and got all of those rewards. Then I got hit for the ~100 points overnight. After that I fought my way up to 1510, but did not receive my rewards for 1300, 1400 or 1500.

I submitted a ticket telling D3 all of this and also that I tried force quitting the app and restarting, but I got a canned response that amounted to "Sometimes you have to wait until after the event ends" and "Did you try turning it off and on again?"

Given that the event doesn't end for over 2 weeks, that seems an excessive time to wait, and I told them (again) that I had tried the force close and restart. I've played more rounds and am up to 1480, but again did not get the rewards for 1300 or 1400. I am however getting all of my threshold rewards for everything else.

It's very odd. That Bullseye black is the only color I don't have for him yet. icon_mad.gif