A Facebook thread of frustrated players.

Filmdad3
Filmdad3 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
I set this on a Facebook wall for players and got an interesting response. Mostly of people agreeing with me and telling their own stories. Can anyone explain how this is still a problem after two years? (I even have one guy that says he had video proof!)

I wrote this to D3. Tell me if you agree with me.
You can disagree, but there's no need to be a ****. So be nice even if you disagree with me.
I have been a devout follower and player of this game for 642 days now.
I'm fed up. I simply cannot do this anymore.
The last PvP I played I complained about how the game becomes overwhelming after I reached 700 points. So, in response, you turned up the heat and the very next PvP I was overwhelmed at 500 points. the game simply destroyed me while I play. firing powers without the necessary AP, cascades from hell. (several times I saw the game give itself just what it needed. Four 5 matches in one cascade? allowing it to fire every power at me in one turn? Seriously?) I even had one game where it needed 5 AP to fire a power. the drop gave it 6 of one color in a row. How convenient.
And after the game overwhelmed me, since I had 500+, I was hit for 97 points. Funny thing is, I didn't get hit again until I crossed 500 points again.
Now, with fist bump, I'm getting beat by 2 star teams. I have played 4 games now and haven't won a single one. I'm using fully leveled 3 star teams and a simple 2 star team is getting astoundingly lucky. firing power after power with very little AP. I even had it fire Iron Fist Purple twice n a row. and it was only the second round.
I'm done. I will play DDQ to keep my daily numbers running, but I don't want to play a game simply to get frustrated. I haven't ever spent money on your game and this is one reason why. Whu waste money on a game that I can't get a fair shake. I'll maintain my standing and get on your forums to see how many others complain of the same thing only to have you babble you need screenshots. You have Beta testers. If this was a true bug, you'd have them catch it by now. Hell, make me a beta tester and I can catch it quickly, it happens all the time. (I work IT. I know how this works.)
I'll do this until I am ready to delete the game entirely. It's just not worth the frustration. And you're so called 'support' is a joke. I'm just....done.

Comments

• Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    Even with screen shots you know they'd just say it's "random" board generating .

Hang in there bro.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Filmdad3 wrote:
    (I even have one guy that says he had video proof!)

Where is it?
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Playing for 642 days and haven't given them a dime? Harsh.