Overwritten Account

Liftoff
Liftoff Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. I stupidly told my account to be overwritten with my son's game on my iphone so now I have his account instead of mine. I opened a ticket and they told me to create a new account and they can link my old one. However, I can't seem to get his account off my iphone. Can anybody help me with this? I have turned off facebook in the settings section of my iphone and removed and even blocked the app in facebook, but his game still loads even after 10 different uninstall/installs. Can someone help tell me what I am doing wrong?

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    it isn't about blocking the account, it is the embedded FB account. You can try removing the account in the "accounts" portion of settings, or just do a master reset.
  • Liftoff
    Liftoff Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    in the settings section of my iphone, my facebook account is blank. Where else can I remove the facebook info?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Liftoff wrote:
    in the settings section of my iphone, my facebook account is blank. Where else can I remove the facebook info?

Never used an i-phone, but i am sure there are cookies etc in the browser as well, clear it all. This is why the master reset (yah, i know, they suck) is really the best option.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Liftoff wrote:

give this a shot, put the crenditials of the facebook account that was previously linked to MPQ.