DDQ1 That guy from that place: Please remove Hawkeye/Storm

I tried to boil this down to the subject line, but there's a reason for it. Currently, as things are, there are 3 star.png characters that have duplicates in star.pngstar.png Land.

Hawkeye, Storm, and Black Widow.

For the first node of DDQ, you are faced with 2 goons, and 1 star.pngstar.png character. There's a set pattern of which one shows up, but the issue is that times, Classic Storm and Modern Hawkeye appear. I have never seen OBW on that particular node, though she does show up on the 2nd one.

So what's wrong with this?

As most people's rosters develop, they eventually will drop 1 stars for 2 and 3 stars, and will only retain one 1 star.png for the DDQ node.

Now at this point, most forumites will go , "NBD, just keep Juggs." It's sound enough advice, but at the point of transition, it can cause issues for the player if they did not for whatever reason get or keep Juggs. Just to give my own experience, Personally, him and Venom -never- dropped for me it seemed, so I had max IM, HE, and BW and eventually cut IM and BW because I liked Hawkeye the most. His red, when leveled up, was an effective cool down tile removal tool, and his purple could do great damage with proper placement. I bumped into the DDQ1 node a few times with hawkeye as the opponent and was locked out, shrugged it off as being out 500 iso for the day, and continued playing on. It wasn't until after a month or so that I realized the DDQ had a progression chart and you had to clear all nodes for an extra 2k Iso reward, which meant I then had to ditch Hawkeye, at an absurd sellback price, and then relevel someone else I don't really even like. Is Juggernaut effective? Yes. Is he fun? Eh... not really. But fun is subjective.

It's something I would think would be a simple fix, and it would make the new player experience better, because as is, this game is not very user friendly up front. Had it not been for the forums, I wouldn't have likely figured these things out as quickly, so I can imagine some other players out there just throwing their hands up in frustration each time Storm/HE shows up and they kept that 1 star, because it hasn't dawned on them there's a set pattern for the events.