Lost Save

Dev93L
Dev93L Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
I have created a ticket already, but just in case someone from D3 sees this before the ticket makes its way into customer service, I'd like to report a lost save.

I deleted the MPQ app because I (mistakenly) believed it was causing my iPhone to crash. The issue was with another app. I have deleted and reinstalled said MPQ app several times in the past with no issue. This time, it cannot retrieve my save after playing through the tutorial. I've tried deleting the app, reinstalling, deleting Facebook, reinstalling, etc.

The oddity is that I can complete the tutorial, and receive the daily mission completion reward for day 1, BUT it shows me in my alliance. I can chat with them, and I can even view my intact roster, but only from the daily completion page.

I was top 20 for The Hulk event, and I would love to be able to keep that placement. Thank you for your help.

Username: Dev93L
Alliance: Monkey Justice

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    You should open a support ticket.
  • Dev93L
    Thanks for replying!

Yeah, I've got the ticket open and I'm working with CS. The thing I don't understand is that I am still in my alliance, and they can even see my roster. Yet I can't access that roster. I don't want to run the risk of overwriting my account. Does that matter?

Customer Service is asking for receipts of purchases, which is fine, I'm just worried I'm not going to get all of my covers back. I know they're talking about currency purchases, but I'm just confused if that means my covers won't get restored as well. Sorry, just a scary situation.
  • Rob13
    Rob13 Posts: 41
    It happened to me once, just create a new player, submit your old name with your new and they should swap you pretty quickly! Took me about a day, did you try logging in with Facebook??
  • Dev93L
    Thanks for the optimism!

Yeah, I wish I could figure out how to create a new player. Everytime I download the app it links me to my real username and alliance, but with no roster.

Yeah, I tried logging in to FB, backing up etc. I just don't understand why everyone can see my roster but me. I just wish there was something I could do on my end, like maybe restore the phone or something. If it's an issue on my end, I don't mind fixing it.
  • Dev93L
    After speaking with some other folks, I am pretty sure I have some kind of syncing issue.

I can see my alliance, they can see me, they as well as anyone else can see my roster, I had a friend download the app and find my account), but my account just will not sync to my phone. In case anyone else sees this thread and panicked like I did, I hope this is at least somewhat encouraging/helpful.
  • I am on the same boat. Did you need to create a new account and have them swap it? Because it won't let me create a new username. It shows my existing account (without my roster, ISO, and HP) every time I open it.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    narbi5h wrote:
    I am on the same boat. Did you need to create a new account and have them swap it? Because it won't let me create a new username. It shows my existing account (without my roster, ISO, and HP) every time I open it.

make sure you send in a support ticket. Lots of people got affected by the ios save game bug. It will take them a few days to get through backlog, but its an easy fix.