Crit boost rewards must die!!

Options
Born2DieNPvP
Born2DieNPvP Posts: 163
edited July 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
And stop giving me Johnny Storm on 9 out of 10 token pulls! OK that's (presumably) horrible luck but seriously crit boost rewards need to go. Replace with color boosts. There's s dearth of those as rewards.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    wait for it...
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    Options
    waiting for it...( i hope it is good)
  • Unknown
    Options
    it-stephen-king-movie.jpg
  • Born2DieNPvP
    Born2DieNPvP Posts: 163
    Options
    The old Pennywise counter offense. Makes me nostalgic for 4chan. Well played!
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Crit boosts with the PX/GSBW/SW combo. Not that it needs help, but every second counts.
  • Unknown
    Options
    How is this not the highest voted post in the history of D3Forums?

I've never used crit boosts. I don't even remember I have them. They are worth less to me than daily reward health packs.

But since there are obviously players who like them, can we have an alternate system? Can we get ISO for every boost that gets wasted because we already have 30? And six colour boosts give HP, since they cost HP to buy?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    How is this not the highest voted post in the history of D3Forums?

I've never used crit boosts. I don't even remember I have them. They are worth less to me than daily reward health packs.

But since there are obviously players who like them, can we have an alternate system? Can we get ISO for every boost that gets wasted because we already have 30? And six colour boosts give HP, since they cost HP to buy?

Some of us use them regularly.. any node i am using GSBW, SW, 3Thor, etc on.. if it looks to be problematic, pop on a crit booster. Using 2* Bullseye, pop on a crit boosted, using QS, pop on a crit booster. Those things are how i can take out a max HB in pvp..

I agree, we don't need thousands more than we can use, but please make them random like all other boosts, and not a node reward for every node in every pve and sub...
  • Unknown
    Options
    I use crit boosts on nodes that give me extra difficulty by pairing with Magneto, and they've won me so many matches. I'd likely still not be able to handle Ninja enchilada without them.

icon_e_sad.gif Please don't kill them.
  • Unknown
    Options
    And stop giving me Johnny Storm on 9 out of 10 token pulls! OK that's (presumably) horrible luck but seriously crit boost rewards need to go. Replace with color boosts. There's s dearth of those as rewards.

lucky you. i get yelena and venom over and over. just sold 14 from one sweep.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Splarne wrote:

lucky you. i get yelena and venom over and over. just sold 14 from one sweep.

3778952-8212524053-11339.jpg
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Deadpooool wrote:
    it-stephen-king-movie.jpg

tumblr_nrj494T9vf1uwov8go1_500.jpg