Update - unable to load game

Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
The game asked me if i wanted to update, so i did. Since i installed the update, it has been stuck at loading 58%. 2 restarts later, and no joy.

This pretty much takes me out of T10 for jean grey, but more importantly, i cannot play at all. ticket submitted. Anyone else having issues?

Comments

• Malcrof
    2+ hours and still stuck, any ideas?
  • Aw, ****...not this again. Now I'm afraid to update...
  • Yeah i have the same issue after updating
  • danae
    danae Posts: 101
    I've updated and can't load anything either. I can select the node i want to play and i can skip nodes but trying to play any node just loads forever. *sigh* s4 galaxy android os.
  • Malcrof
    I uninstalled the game entirely, and reinstalled it, it loaded and i was finally able to play again a little before 10pm EST. My tokens did not come back though, and i lost over 3 hours of grinding in the Hulk PVE.. which means i am out of T10 for good.. sucks, i had worked my way up to #3 icon_e_sad.gificon_e_sad.gificon_e_sad.gificon_e_sad.gif

Edit 8:48am EST. Didn't notice until now, but all my progression in the Hood PVP is gone, the event reset on me... 680 points, gone.. it is showing 0 score, and seed teams...
  • Malcrof
    So i tried restarting the Hood PVP, and after each match i get this:

4QIK6si.jpg

Did 1 fight in shield sim, same result.

Normally when this happens, it updates my season score anyway, but no joy on that..
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Definitely open a support ticket if you haven't already.
  • Malcrof
    DayvBang wrote:
    Definitely open a support ticket if you haven't already.

i Have, included as many details and screenshots as i could.