Getting really annoying!

Options
This might just be me, but I read other threads here and there of many players having experienced my problems.

I have been playing PVP thunder of God and here it's what's been going on.

1. At the beginning of every match, thor will perform all three of his attacks without collecting AP.
2. After three turns, with my counting knowing you need 14 green AP, he will do again his calling the storm attack.
3. Once his down the other two characters will have enough AP to keep attacking me.

Making the game difficult for me to win, mostly by luck.

Now here comes the kicker, two days of playing, nearly 20 matches, and 10 I got 0 points and no pop-ups of haven been attacked / defeated.

What that heck is going on? Even with powers ups and such something is wrong. The fact that the enemy can as well use team up when I'm the only one matching teams up, and making sure they don't destroy a whole column it's just ****.

Comments

• puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Options
    You're encountering an offscreen 5-matching. The game server processes the chain reaction faster than the reaction can be displayed on your screen. Yeah, i've had instances where the AI throws out a call and then have almost enough for a second. It's just lousy losing streak that you have to endure before it gets better I'm afraid. icon_cry.gif
  • Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    Options
    I haven't experienced Thor using his powers at the beginning of a match ever. Strange that this is happening to you.

The 0 points thing happens to me when my Wi-Fi disconnects during a match. Once it reconnects I'm credited with the points earned.
  • Unknown
    Options
    yeah, it really stinks. Heck I don't even get credited for the missing points. I noticed it is happening again with The Hood PVP. I might stop playing the game for a bit in hope its a glitch on my end or something. It is getting frustrating to lose to characters lvls -50 below the ones I am using.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have gotten hit like that before too. I started a match on a hop, after the 2nd turn, they hit me with like 38AP worth of abilities that they did not gather before using them on me.