Cap ALL power costs

jjfyahpowah
jjfyahpowah Posts: 81 Match Maker
No power should cost over 15ap. Especially now that the latest 3 and 4* can eclipse older characters with powers that cost 12ap.

CAP ALL POWERS AT 15AP.

Comments

• Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    I agree. They should lower the cost of gsbw green and lower the damage by the same ratio. Trying to think of who else has a +15ap damage.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    KK Bundy wrote:
    I agree. They should lower the cost of gsbw green and lower the damage by the same ratio. Trying to think of who else has a +15ap damage.
    Iron Man 40... But that power needs to be completely retooled anyway and not just downscaled.
  • Billigoat
    Billigoat Posts: 71
    KK Bundy wrote:

Capt America's yellowtile.png - although it's not really why you bring him into a fight. His other two definitely make up for it.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    KK Bundy wrote:
    2* Bullseye has a condition on his black power that if you have 4 critical tiles on the board (he creates two), he deals 9800 damage at 5 covers. The catch is that the power costs 16 AP, so you can't actually cast it twice in a row to reap that benefit without making an intervening match, and then you'll be nearly certain to lose one of the critical tiles unless the enemies are all stunned.

If you can actually collect 30 black AP without losing Bullseye, jeez, he should get the kill.
  • jjfyahpowah
    jjfyahpowah Posts: 81 Match Maker
    KK Bundy wrote:
    2* Bullseye has a condition on his black power that if you have 4 critical tiles on the board (he creates two), he deals 9800 damage at 5 covers. The catch is that the power costs 16 AP, so you can't actually cast it twice in a row to reap that benefit without making an intervening match, and then you'll be nearly certain to lose one of the critical tiles unless the enemies are all stunned.

If you can actually collect 30 black AP without losing Bullseye, jeez, he should get the kill.

Right. And notice how practically all new characters have a passive AND max out at 14.
  • Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    I stand corrected... And agree with op.