PvE Bracket Organization

Arphaxad
Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
There needs to be some filters adjusted for how people get assigned to story brackets. I have only been playing for about 5 months. In that time I feel I have done a good job of gathering covers and leveling my teams. What I find frustrating is when I see I'm in the same bracket with players that have been playing for years, have a dozen maxed out 3*s and some maxed out 4*s.

How are newer players supposed to have a chance to earn ranking rewards in this system?

My suggestion is to put a "days played" range on brackets. This would group players of similar experience together.

Comments

• Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    In the past, although you are fighting the same teams, the levels of the teams were adjusted for the levels of a person's roster. Pretend I have level 270 chars and your max level char was40. While we'd both fight against hulk, mine would be level 400 and yours would be60. so while you're playing the same event, you're not paying the exact same event. This lead to people manipulating the system by not leveling up their roster so that they could face easier opponents. I really don't know how or even if they adjusted the system, but I totally agree there should be brackets for newer players and brackets for vets but I think they should be based in how long a person has played<100days>