[POLL] 1100 and 1200 PvP Progression Rewards

Options
babinro
babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
edited July 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Among the options provided, what would you feel is most helpful for the missing 1100 and 1200 pvp progression awards?

If you don't agree with the exact values I provided please choose the option that best illustrate what you want. IE: Moderate HP + High ISO.

The exact numbers are less important as I just chose them based on what felt appropriate with the current placement rewards.

If you disagree with the suggestions provided entirely then feel free to expand in the comments below what you'd realistically want to see besides HP and ISO.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• babinro
    Options
    My Vote:
    1100 = 2000 ISO. 1200 = 5000 ISO.

My reasoning for this is that an established 4* player needs ISO more than HP in my opinion. You simply can't keep up with the new standard of 4* character releases while trying to balance out your 3* roster for pvp/pve play. While the above addition of ISO won't fix the problem it will certainly help those players who are ready to invest in 4* tier.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    7000 ISO seems a bit high every 3 days, yes I know that most players who have a raft of 4* characters are really lacking ISO but that much could damage D3's income. More realistic is 500 for 1100 points and 1000 for 1200 points. Granted this won't even be enough to raise a character a level after a certain point but it shouldn't hurt those rare ISO purchases some players make.
  • babinro
    Options
    Linkster79 wrote:
    7000 ISO seems a bit high every 3 days, yes I know that most players who have a raft of 4* characters are really lacking ISO but that much could damage D3's income. More realistic is 500 for 1100 points and 1000 for 1200 points. Granted this won't even be enough to raise a character a level after a certain point but it shouldn't hurt those rare ISO purchases some players make.

5000 ISO might be asking a bit much but if you look at the current progression in ISO on pvp's, they give out 1000 ISO for 500, 850 and 950 points each. There's no reason they'd drop that value down to 500 ISO at 1100. Of course it's entirely possible that they'd just stick with 1000 ISO for 1100 and 1200 progs rather than increase it.
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    Options
    7000 iso8.png isn't even enough for 2 levels of an almost maxed 4*
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I voted for the 175 HP because I am greedy and that would be the cost of a 8 hr shield and the cost of the hop.
    Realistic choice number four would be what the revs go with. 1000 ISO and 50-100 HPwould be in line with the current reward structure. the HP is to help trim the cost of shield hopping while I don't think 5000 ISO for a progression reward in every PVP would be in the works.

I could see them adding a vault token to the 1100 or 1200 progression as well especially if they shrink the contents down a bit.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    These people not voting ISO are crazy. HP for slots can be made up in two weeks. ISO for maxing out these 4 stars... man...
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    These people not voting ISO are crazy. HP for slots can be made up in two weeks. ISO for maxing out these 4 stars... man...
    I don't need HP for slots, I need HP for shields.