Tourney rewards?

Options
Unknown
edited August 2015 in ATPQ General Discussion
Made it up to Ice King fight and "unlocked" several chests. But, I never seemed to receive any loot from them. Is this supposed to be how it works?

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I would also like to know how this is supposed to work. I tried to go back to the tournament screen but now receive an error saying there are no tournaments.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I was 1st place. (11130 points, rank 0)

When I can get my rank rewards?
  • Unknown
    Options
    I was either 2nd or 3rd, and would also like to know that. And I'd like to be able to see what the final standings were!
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    How long does it take for tourney rewards to be issued? I got as far as the Ice King and didn't get any rewards at all from individual matches so thought they would all be issued not long after it finished. Guess I was wrong and am very disappointed considering I lost all progress when the server crashed mid tourney.
  • Ghostextechnica
    Ghostextechnica Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Played the same tourney consistently for days and no rewards for me from the latest tournament either.
  • This is the 3rd Day-ash for Cay-ash tourney I'm doing and it's still weird that we're getting nothing from the chests.
    At least we get 40 dust and an increased amount of xp now though icon_mrgreen.gif
  • any1 got any reward? coz i didn't receive anything!
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    For any missing rewards, please visit our customer support group at www.d3go.com/mobile-games-support as they can assist.
  • FAQ hmm sound good thank you....
    got first place last time (0. place) whit 16000 point still got nothing