It's possible to move match tiles while trying to use skills

Got enough ap to use a skill to win the match while one move away from losing yourself?

Bring up the char skill menu, press the skill, and for some reason inputs to the orb board isn't disabled and you make a match instead ending your turn.

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can't duplicate this on my phone. What does happen is that when I touch (and release) the board area below the power icons, the power menu disappears. Even then, there seems to be a brief period where board input is not accepted. I tried many times to make a match with the menu open. The only way I got a match was to two very deliberate taps.
  • d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213
    I've been bitten by this before on my tablet. I posted about it in Suggestions and Feedback back in early June. I think it's buried somewhere around page 8 right now.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    It might help to post your device and OS version here, as it doesn't sound like all players are affected by this.
  • d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213
    DayvBang wrote:
    It might help to post your device and OS version here, as it doesn't sound like all players are affected by this.

Sure thing, doc.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, model GT-N8013 running Android 4.1.2.

It's not an easy bug to replicate - most of the time the game behaves as BlackSheep says. I seem to recall I was doing it with CMags and his powers were on the far left radio button, but I'll have to watch and see if I can get it to happen again.