What a nice surprise!

Options
Linkster79
Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2015 in ATPQ General Discussion
I downloaded to see if it would be suitable for my 6 year old who has learning difficulties, looks like it very well could be. He loves Marvel but the constant competitive nature of MPQ is totally unsuitable for him but he loves adventure time so thought I would give it a shot.

To my shock it is so different to MPQ and looks like a return to Puzzle Quests glorious roots. Just wanted to say well done to the development team. Being an adult I'm not clued in on the Adventure Time world, I have seen it but don't fully understand it, but this game could make me a convert.

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Linkster79 wrote:
    I downloaded to see if it would be suitable for my 6 year old who has learning difficulties, looks like it very well could be. He loves Marvel but the constant competitive nature of MPQ is totally unsuitable for him but he loves adventure time so thought I would give it a shot.

To my shock it is so different to MPQ and looks like a return to Puzzle Quests glorious roots. Just wanted to say well done to the development team. Being an adult I'm not clued in on the Adventure Time world, I have seen it but don't fully understand it, but this game could make me a convert.

Happy to hear - and thank you!
  • Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Linkster79 wrote:

I got hooked onto Adventure Time by my kids, and it is a really well written cartoon. I also agree, puzzle quest goes back to it's roots on here too. I had almost forgotten what it was like after playing MPQ for so long icon_lol.gif Great game!