Color Match & Attack Tracking

I just thought about something while going through some other threads. There are characters who are fun to play as (the post that gave me the idea was about Squirrel Girl & Gamora, I added Psylocke to the group) whom are effective in the hands of the player, but blow chunks at the hand of the AI. Not because the AI is dumb, it just doesn't prioritize the same way we do. If I have X-Force on my team, I'm going to focus on black and use Surgical Strike. MY main team for DDQ wave nodes is Rogers/Blade/Falcon, my playstyle is focused on leaving red alone, and collecting pretty much every other color, then using purple for Blade - not falcon. This team won't work in PvP as the AI won't hesitate to collect red, and will fire off birdstrike just as much if not MORE than Blade's purple.

I don't know if it is possible, I code, but I don't know how this game was setup, but there should be two stacks of info setup that track total AP per color collected for a set team, and the powers used. When on defense, the AI would reference that table and when there are two or more possible matches, prioritize the one which the player collected the most of. If I have 3hor on my team and I prioritize yellow and then green, the AI should pick those colors over purple. At the same time if I have 3hor and Devil Dino on the same team, if I never use DD's red, but do 3hor's red a couple times, the AI should save red for 3hor to use his red, instead of firing it off immediately with DD (doesn't always happen I admit).

The point isn't to make the AI 'smarter', but to play the teams closer to how 'we' play them. This might increase the usefulness of some characters in PvP if on defense, they were put to use properly.
- Unreall