Time for a new "card" color?

teebo1214
teebo1214 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
edited August 2015 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
There is a noticeable difference pulling a 1* card vs a 2* star card based on the card back.
So with all of the new 4* cards that are out (or coming out) isn't it about time that we have a new card back for 4*?
(keep 3* as gold and give 4* a color like red or something along those lines)

Comments

• getterwing
    getterwing Posts: 52
    teebo1214 wrote:
    There is a noticeable difference pulling a 1* card vs a 2* star card based on the card back.
    So with all of the new 4* cards that are out (or coming out) isn't it about time that we have a new card back for 4*?

currently the 4* is already different from 3*
  • Billigoat
    Billigoat Posts: 71
    getterwing wrote:
    teebo1214 wrote:

currently the 4* is already different from 3*

Key word was 'noticeable' difference. I like that idea. Probably not a huge priority at the moment, given how rare they are, but if the drop percentages are raised, it might be a cool addition.
  • Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    I've never noticed the difference on gold on a 3* vs a 4*. What's the difference?
  • Billigoat
    Billigoat Posts: 71
    KK Bundy wrote:
    I've never noticed the difference on gold on a 3* vs a 4*. What's the difference?

There's a glowing animation around the center circle design cardpack.png It's easy to miss if you're not looking for it.
  • Starshatter
    Starshatter Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Yup! Different color for 4*
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would go with blood red.. for Bloody Good Pull Mate!
  • 1* black
    2* blue
    3* gold
    4* platinum

This would be cool