Can't enter the last DA:Heroic event

This morning I started the middle nodes for today's DA: Heroic and when I went to finish them this afternoon they don't appear.

Well, the second one on the right side (one I completed this morning) shows as complete but the rest are just red dots with nothing to click on. Of the four nodes from the first day, the top 3 are playable but give no points and the bottom one is just a red dot. The 5 from yesterday are all red dots. I'm 100% sure I completed the first and second day ones.

Is this something I can fix or a server issue? I'm watching my rank plummet and really wanted my first Psylocke cover.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    This sounds similar to an issue that happened with the same event several months back. I'd recommend a couple of steps to try to resolve this:

1. reboot your device and check the event again

2. play through every previous node in the main event that you can one time, and see if it unlocks the missing nodes (this worked for me last time, but the behavior you're describing is not precisely the same as what I saw)

If neither of those works, I'd open a support ticket to request compensation for the broken event, and watch here for official updates. As always, try to be patient.
  • Playing through them ended up unlocking today's event. Had to slog through them all but I did it.

Not sure I'll be able to get Scarlet Witch at 24000, but at least I should get that Psylocke cover finally!

Thanks for the help!