Lightning round rotations?

Options
Azoic
Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
edited July 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Do the boosted characters ever vary? It seems they rotate between the same villains-heroes from week-to-week. It is always cmags, mystique, doom, loki for villains and lcap, punisher, im40, DD, gamora for heroes, or at least for the past several months. So why don't we see other characters in there?

Also, I really wish that only a single character was boosted and not the whole lineup. So when it is gamora's round, the other heroes remain unboosted. It would make their round feel a bit more special, and not have people just running the whole LR lineup every round.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think they are slightly under-used chars, not often buffed in other things, so LR is where they have their chance. That being said, we need to add a few (QS, Spidey, Etc..) LR's haven't chanced in many many moons.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think they should rotate in conjuction with the weekly boosteds. I understand the whole heros/villains thing but they currently leave 75% of the *** characters off of any LRs. they could either go with the previous week's boosted list or the next week's boosted list as LR characters (would want to avoid the current week's list). this would get a good rotation - and try and avoid any pvp event characters, so might take some minimal managing, but that seems a better solution than the same group month after month after month.