Lack of support

What The hell. I did not expected such a bad support from you guys. Last week I made a ticket, in the replay it said it could take up to a maximum of 72 hours. Well it's bin a week and I still did get nothing. Not even a replay on my mail why I don't get any support

Or did you mean 72 days!!! Shame on you

Your request (136173) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. To ensure a fast and accurate response, please refrain from sending more than one email/ticket regarding your inquiry.

It may take 24 - 72 business hours

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    toss a PM to hi-fi, he is magical.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm not sure what day last week you filed, but Customer Service isn't in the office during the weekend, which is why they "business days", so like, if you send in your complaint on Friday night, they would have read it, at the earliest, Monday morning.

Just some information.
  • Square
    Square Posts: 380 Mover and Shaker
    My last ticket was handled promptly, but the one before that waited six weeks, and even that was only handled because I sent an e-mail asking how long I had to wait. It's a case by case thing. Some of the support staff is better than others, it seems.
  • GothicKratos
    Definitely. Most of my tickets have been pretty prompt, but there's a few that could have been, well, better.
  • Bravo and a big applaus. My problem is solved.
  • GothicKratos
    I'm glad everything was handled for you. icon_e_biggrin.gif