Unable to Start Match

gmp72
gmp72 Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
Hi,

This is bug is back !!
Unable to start any match -- just hangs after you press fight.
Now going to miss rewards for BoP and DDQ ... icon_e_sad.gif(

Comments

• Indeed. I think when they released the Dark Avengers event something broke server side. Was playing fine yesterday until that launched
  • Swingmonalisa
    Swingmonalisa Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Frostwiz wrote:
    Indeed. I think when they released the Dark Avengers event something broke server side. Was playing fine yesterday until that launched

Same here. I sent in a ticket yesterday but haven't heard anything yet. Really frustrated I can't do anything. Have the developers said anything?
  • Gmax101
    Gmax101 Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Same here... Was starting to get going in BoP icon_e_sad.gif
  • As far as I know there has been no mention of it anywhere. You would think they would make some sort of statement that they are looking into it but nope.
  • I'm having the same problem. I was one match away from getting a BoP cover. There's like an hour left on the event. icon_e_sad.gif
  • I was in line to receive at least quick silvers abilities if not an ant man. I was ranked number 3 when this stupid bug started today. Something needs to be done asap.
  • Me too... It was bad, I've formated my phone thinking the problem was on the OS and still the same... It's a shame... The match doesn't start >< icon_e_sad.gif
  • MiTYH
    MiTYH Posts: 12
    This hit me today too. Was going fine in ddq and pvp then bam! Nothing. It just cycles the icons after I chose the team but before teamups. Tried resetting the phone and hard reset of the app. No luck. No one in my alliance is having this issue either.

Sad because I'll miss pve rewards. Sadder if I miss ddq tomorrow. Saddest if I miss pvp hero points!
  • Swingmonalisa
    MiTYH wrote:
    This hit me today too. Was going fine in ddq and pvp then bam! Nothing. It just cycles the icons after I chose the team but before teamups. Tried resetting the phone and hard reset of the app. No luck. No one in my alliance is having this issue either.

Sad because I'll miss pve rewards. Sadder if I miss ddq tomorrow. Saddest if I miss pvp hero points!

I just started being able to play! I got my rewards for the balance of power event, and immediately was able to start again. Don't know if that mattered, but it seemed random. Good luck everyone!
  • Tenaciousdecaf
    Tenaciousdecaf Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Just got hit with the bug randomly. Played through one PVE clear, switched over to PVP and was unable to fight. Tried all the resets mentioned previously but to no avail. Has anyone found a way to fix this or is it completely inexplicable?
  • nyjoker
    nyjoker Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    had same issue last night and still going with it. cant start any games in my tablet or phone. i even uninstalled and reinstalled game on tablet and still having issue. i created a ticket yesterday for it. i think its more with the jean grey as the dark avengers was working for me before. sucks as i was doing soo well in ant man now im all the way down to 200 rank and cant even do anything about it.
  • Swingmonalisa
    nyjoker wrote:
    had same issue last night and still going with it. cant start any games in my tablet or phone. i even uninstalled and reinstalled game on tablet and still having issue. i created a ticket yesterday for it. i think its more with the jean grey as the dark avengers was working for me before. sucks as i was doing soo well in ant man now im all the way down to 200 rank and cant even do anything about it.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's a specific event that's effecting everyone, but a random specific event for everyone. I feel for you man. Hopefully it'll come back on soon for you. Mine lasted about 2 full days, but only after the Dark Avengers event was finished. I really hope it's not when the jean grey event is finished, cause she looks pretty rad. I've received a few emails from the developers where they asked what happened so they can fix it. If you're cordial and not angry with them, I think it goes a long way. Good luck!
  • spghttihead
    spghttihead Posts: 74 Match Maker
    So, it's 24 hrs. in and still unable to play. Going to miss out on DDQ and Ant-Man cover. What has been your experience with compensation? I calculated it out and I'm missing out on >10k in ISO, 200HP, 2 4* covers, multiple tokens, and this is being conservative.
  • Swingmonalisa
    So, it's 24 hrs. in and still unable to play. Going to miss out on DDQ and Ant-Man cover. What has been your experience with compensation? I calculated it out and I'm missing out on >10k in ISO, 200HP, 2 4* covers, multiple tokens, and this is being conservative.

This is my first time where I think I may be able to discuss compensation from them, so I don't have any other experience with it, sorry. I was probably going to get the 800 & 1000 point rewards for the balance of power event, and was fortunately able to get enough points in the dark avengers event to get the scarlet witch cover, which was the only thing I really wanted (every other character I had maxed). We'll see what I end up getting. I'll let you know as soon as I find out.
  • furygunner
    furygunner Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    I got the sAme issue(1day ago till now).. They sent a Reply for a test and guess next reply will be 12hrs later... Missing out on deadpool and could have gotten additional tokens from top50 n add psylocke cover...icon_e_sad.gif
  • digne
    digne Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Have same issue, bye bye jean icon_e_sad.gif
  • furygunner
    digne wrote:

Bye bye jean,bye bye she-hulk,bye bye psylocke..(could have got 2 if I keep it up) bye red colossus n yellow Thor from pve..bye potential 100 hero pts ...damn it...so many losses...
  • furygunner
    furygunner wrote:
    digne wrote:

Bye bye jean,bye bye she-hulk,bye bye psylocke..(could have got 2 if I keep it up) bye red colossus n yellow Thor from pve..bye potential 100 hero pts ...damn it...so many losses...

Managed to start now..will see if support gives me wat I lost...
  • Tenaciousdecaf
    Tenaciousdecaf Posts: 71 Match Maker
    furygunner wrote:
    furygunner wrote:
    digne wrote:

Managed to start now..will see if support gives me wat I lost...

What did you (or they ) do to fix it? Follow up, how many hours was it down for you? I'm at hour 30 and counting.
  • spghttihead
    spghttihead Posts: 74 Match Maker
    I didn't have to do anything, it just resolved itself when I woke up this morning. Saw other people's posts that it may have been event related. My Ant-Man PVP ended over the night so maybe that's what triggered mine?