Problem loading matches

Hey everybody, I'm not sure if this has been discussed this issue before. I have been playing for a while now, maybe a hr and longer. Never have o had any issues till yesterday. I was able to play till about afternoon my time central. Now when I load any type if match Pvp or PvE. My issues is that it keeps loading all it keeps sshowing is the flashing hero icons. Background moment is still working like the coins glitter. Never actually load though. Anybody know how to fix this or had this issues before. Would be grateful if anybody can lend some advice.

Ps have sent a ticket haven't got anything back yet.

Comments

• Had the same problem. Nothing happened left it and a few days later it worked. Sucks though because there is a cool tournament on going.
  • Yeah the balance of power is going on and the new PvE. Think maybe it is a server issue? I hate I haven't got a response from customer service yet.
  • Probably but why is it only certain people. I'm still getting attacked lol
  • Swingmonalisa
    Swingmonalisa Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    I'm loading the game but can't get past the character selection screen. Don't want to uninstall and reinstall but might try it
  • I have tried to Uninstall and reinstall the game, it let me run the tutorial fights. I didn't try the PvE or Pvp, I assumed it would work since I was fighting. I loaded my saved data from Facebook and the problem still continued. So I wouldn't recommend it.

Same as me though, I was like rank 4. I been attacked since yesterday lol. I fell all the way too like a high hundred, smh. icon_eek.gif
  • Swingmonalisa
    Junior03 wrote:
    I have tried to Uninstall and reinstall the game, it let me run the tutorial fights. I didn't try the PvE or Pvp, I assumed it would work since I was fighting. I loaded my saved data from Facebook and the problem still continued. So I wouldn't recommend it.

Same as me though, I was like rank 4. I been attacked since yesterday lol. I fell all the way too like a high hundred, smh. icon_eek.gif

That sucks...I was enjoying just relaxing after a long season so I wasn't too invested in anything, but something's definitely up.
  • Swingmonalisa
    Junior03 wrote:
    I have tried to Uninstall and reinstall the game, it let me run the tutorial fights. I didn't try the PvE or Pvp, I assumed it would work since I was fighting. I loaded my saved data from Facebook and the problem still continued. So I wouldn't recommend it.

Any update on yours? Mine's still not letting me join any matches either.. Getting frustrated a bit. Don't really care except for dpdq, but tomorrow I don't have Spider-Man anyway...I sent in a ticket but haven't heard back yet.
  • Mine is like this as well. My steam version works but my android version where I have the better roster is stuck on the forever infinite loop. I was playing fine doing the versus but it didn't mess up until I selected the new Dark Avengers Heroic story quests.
  • Excuse my long lapse in response time. So I checked mine at 430 central. Magically it works fine. I have no problems with any PvE or PvP. I didn't do anything before hand either. So I have no clue what's going on. If I do get response from customer service, I will still notify and see if they have a resolution. I'll be sure to keep yall updated if I'm responded back to.
  • danae
    danae Posts: 101
    I'm encountering this problem as well. For DDQ, I can select the character I want to use but after that it just keeps loading. Don't even get to screen where I can select the boosts. Android device.
  • Swingmonalisa
    danae wrote:
    I'm encountering this problem as well. For DDQ, I can select the character I want to use but after that it just keeps loading. Don't even get to screen where I can select the boosts. Android device.

Yeah this is the same issue I've been having as well. Mine started early yesterday afternoon and it's still messed up. Someone else had it for a while then it magically disappeared... Hopefully that'll happen soon to everyone.
  • danae
    danae Posts: 101
    Not sure what changed but I can now play once again.
  • I wish mine worked 8-(
  • MiTYH
    MiTYH Posts: 12
    I know there's another thread, but I checked this morning and it looks like I'm still unable to access anything (PVE and PVP). Happened around 2pm EST yesterday. I did make a ticket with support last night so we'll see if anything comes of it
  • Swingmonalisa
    MiTYH wrote:
    I know there's another thread, but I checked this morning and it looks like I'm still unable to access anything (PVE and PVP). Happened around 2pm EST yesterday. I did make a ticket with support last night so we'll see if anything comes of it

Mine randomly started working this morning as well. It was right after I received the paltry rewards for the Balance of Power event (in which I finished 294th). Once I did that, I tried to redeem my one star token from earlier and DID (I couldn't do it before when it was glitched). Hopefully everyone gets up and running soon. I sent a ticket in on Monday and didn't hear anything. I sent in another one today (even though I don't think we're supposed to), but I hadn't heard from anyone else getting a response from the developers and was frustrated. Good luck everyone!
  • Same issue on my end since yesterday morning... Dropped from the rank 60s in PVP to 180s. And the "sorry we screwed up" reward is going to probably just going to be Hero Coins for every user on the server again...
  • Mine is working again after balance of power finished on my side.
  • Frostwiz wrote:
    Mine is working again after balance of power finished on my side.
    Same... ended in the 200s reward level, complete ****...
  • Gmax101
    Gmax101 Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Dropped from 14th at about 670ish points with a bunch of health packs and nothing else to do with my evening to 164th thanks to being unable to start games icon_e_sad.gif

Certainly had 800 in my sights and would have been pushing for 1000 as it was doable in that format if you were willing to put in the games