Character Level Advancement Slider

pheregas
pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
I think it would be an excellent idea to implement a level-up slider, in lieu of the current "Level Max" button. There are many instances where I want to take a character up to level 120 once I've gained enough covers, but don't want to level them any further due to the Iso-8 inflation. This leads me to having to hit the "Raise Level" button 40-60 times. It's a minor annoyance for sure, but one that should be fairly easily implemented. Just replace the Level Max with a drop down menu where you can select what level you want to go to, then display the new Iso-8 cost.

Comments

• To add to that, what is the point of the current button where you have to hold it down to add iso to level it up anyway other than to be annoying.

Also the slider you suggest would be good to show what the new stats at that level would be too before having to commit the iso.
  • Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    I totally agree with this idea. Sometimes I don't have the iso to max level a char, it would be nice if I could just send whatever I have on hand.
  • Completely agree, max level with what ISO you have should be a simple click.