Why does the Computer have to cheat

Options
slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,226 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
you cant say its based on luck today. On the ANT MAN ess nod i have went into the map 14 times and they either get a massive combo that hits for 3 to 5,000 pts of damage or they get a map starting off with at least 20 pinks on the board (to allow them to put up massive shields)

edit: got to be something going on, just went in to that map for the 15th time and now this time i make a match and a combo of stones goes off and off and off and ends up allow me to do major damage and game me 30 blacks in one move... something is just wrong there

Comments

• LXSandman
    LXSandman Posts: 196 Tile Toppler
    Options
    You don't seriously believe the game is cheating do you? You've been around here long enough to know better.
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Because otherwise it couldn't beat you?

I got hit by surgical strike twice in one fight yesterday - which meant the AI got 22 black in about 10 turns - and I had Hood. Sometimes it's hard to believe there is no cheating
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    Options
    RNGeezus hates you. You're going to need to sacrifice a tube of 20 sided dice to get him on your side. Be sure to sacrifice them by throwing them on a roulette wheel where one color is filled with acid.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mods/Admins, can we just get a permanent sticky post at the top of General that says "The AI doesn't cheat", that way someone wouldn't have to remake this topic every day.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The devs have addressed this complaint on a number of occasions and have informed us that the AI doesn't cheat. Unless you have video proof, do not perpetuate this.
This discussion has been closed.