X-23 = ♥

Options
GundamY
GundamY Posts: 182
edited July 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
We have 3 versions of Wolverine, 2 versions of Daken, but not even one single X-23? I call this injustice! That is why I can't wait for developers to hurry up and design X-23 so she can kick some major ****! But... I'm aware that she may be susceptible to the nerf bat if the game developers read my proposed movesets...

Agh, doesn't matter! I just want to show you guys how much I love to have X-23 for my harem... um, I mean roster! Yeah, that's it... So here's what I got for her:

X-23 (Laurel Kinney) star.pngstar.pngstar.png

X-23cover.jpg

blackflag.pngCutthroat Approach: X-23 is trained to become the living weapon. She waits until her opponents drop their guard and aim for the kill. Down a target instantly who has less than 20% health.

Max Level: Invisible characters can also be targeted and damaged by this ability.

purpleflag.pngRage Trigger: Enemies provoking X-23 shall learn the consequences as Laurel recklessly charges in a path of utter annihilation. Deal extra damage for every enemy Attack tile on the board.

Max Level: Destroy 3 enemy owned tiles every time X-23 gets damaged by an Attack tile.

yellowflag.pngAccelerated Healing Factor: As the female clone of Wolverine, Laurel inherits the regenerative power to recover from any damage taken in battle. Heals on every turn. (Passive)

Max Level: Recovers from stun 2 turns faster.

So we know that she's a clone of Wolverine, but that doesn't mean her movesets are the exact same! Like Daken, her own abilities are unique from her "father". So what better way to give her some individual movesets that will differ from Daken and Wolverine, but have some familiar resemblance?

Please please give me feedbacks on what I can do to make her the killing machine that players dread! I'm sure at least one of you readers have some juicy ideas to share with us? icon_redface.gificon_e_wink.gif

Comments

• ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The cover is good. That black needs to do damage even when it's not killing someone. It's already only half as good as Punisher's red.

So make it be cheap and do bursty damage. Maybe her rage ability can make enemies generate strike tiles, which would cause her to do more damage to them?
  • GundamY
    GundamY Posts: 182
    Options
    ronin-san wrote:
    The cover is good. That black needs to do damage even when it's not killing someone. It's already only half as good as Punisher's red.

So make it be cheap and do bursty damage. Maybe her rage ability can make enemies generate strike tiles, which would cause her to do more damage to them?

I thought about what you said, Ronin. But how about this revised version of the first two abilities?

blackflag.pngCutthroat Approach: X-23 is trained to become the living weapon. She waits until her opponents drop their guard and aim for the kill. Down a target instantly who has less than 20% health. [Enemy target that did not go down from this ability will bleed, maximum damage is 30% of enemy's health]

Max Level: Invisible characters can also be targeted and damaged by this ability.

purpleflag.pngRage Trigger: Enemies provoking X-23 shall learn the consequences as Laurel recklessly charges in a path of utter annihilation. Deal extra damage for every enemy Attack tile on the board. [For every 3 enemy owned strike tiles on the board, X-23 gains a 700 damage boost(?)]

Max Level: Destroy 3 enemy owned tiles every time X-23 gets damaged by an Attack tile.