4 star characters do not need boosts....

20three
20three Posts: 371
There should not be level 350 wolverines in PvP, that is just beyond overkill.

Comments

• elwhiteninja
    elwhiteninja Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    I think they are intending to encourage people to play new characters, so boosting everyone including 4 stars makes sense. And if you are to compare a 290 thor to a 350 xforce they are very competitive but a 290 thor will most likely crush a 270 wovie

That being said it is really annoying to face a 350 hulkbuster
  • I think they are intending to encourage people to play new characters, so boosting everyone including 4 stars makes sense. And if you are to compare a 290 thor to a 350 xforce they are very competitive but a 290 thor will most likely crush a 270 wovie

That being said it is really annoying to face a 350 hulkbuster

They should encourage people to use more chars that are unused, which are mainly the 3 star cards.

The 3 stars should be boosted to about 4 star card strength in my opinion and 4 stars shouldn't get boosted or only less of a boost.

As it is, my 4*wolve/thor combo is pretty much standard use in every pvp I play at the moment because even at 270 they're still better than most 3 star combos even if they're boosted. Sure some 3 star combos are better when boosted but because that's the only time they're better I wouldn't bother to level them up for now solely to temporarily use it to be on par with my 4 star team.

The boosts are a rare occasion for using the boosted char, so they should be better than what's currently used for that boosted window.

I like a lot of the 3 star cards and abilities, but they're still not as good or only on par with 4 stars even when boosted so what's the point of that if they wont be played anyway?
  • Stop the 4* boosts and only the featured character should be boosted not the others. Rotate the PVP/PVE to feature more characters lost count on number of times some have featured several times while others get nothing. Mind you do not want to play a Bagman or Rags PVP loaner event!