Black Widow Conumdrum

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Lately I've been enjoying having a level 85 3/5/5 OBW on most of my regular teams. However, as of tomorrow morning my GSBW will be cover maxed. Is GSBW still worth leveling? She's at level 81 so far.

Alternatively I could put more into my 3/2/5 Spider-man, but I'm nervous about the upcoming nerfs.

Comments

• Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    StoneWolf wrote:
    Lately I've been enjoying having a level 85 3/5/5 OBW on most of my regular teams. However, as of tomorrow morning my GSBW will be cover maxed. Is GSBW still worth leveling? She's at level 81 so far.

Alternatively I could put more into my 3/2/5 Spider-man, but I'm nervous about the upcoming nerfs.

Yes. While you cannot use them together, OBW is more about locking down your opponent while GSBW is board control and a big finisher.

Depending on the event rules, only one of them may be eligible, buffed or may go better with the buffed character for an event.

Having said that it may be worth investing in other characters first, but GSBW isn't written off.

I wouldn't worry about he spidey nerfs, if they are similar to thor ermine then he will still be a very useful team mate, just not mandatory or some events. If you focus on the rag nerfs as a baseline, they have already stated hat rag is getting a third colour, so his current power level isn't where he will end up.
  • OBW and GSBW is nothing like each other and the roles they fulfill is very different, so there's no reason to focus on one over the other in general. If you have a plan for a team around either of them you should build them up. If not then don't waste the Iso8s.

For Spiderman, the only thing you should be concerned is his covers, not his levels.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I often wish that GSBW and OBW were separate characters, and that GSBW's attacks damage matched her powers like almost every other character. Those two would make a great team.