Testing, testing, one, two

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
The main point of this thread is to see how much the devs actually look at these forums. Until this gets locked, if it does, what unannounced marvel movie do you want to see. How about reboots?

Comments

• A good punisher movie
  • There's a 3 page thread about Hearthstone on the main page, so I think that's a stronger indication of how likely a thread is to get locked.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Typhon13 wrote:
    The main point of this thread is to see how much the devs actually look at these forums. Until this gets locked, if it does, what unannounced marvel movie do you want to see. How about reboots?

The devs have shown that nothing makes the react faster than attention seeking behaviour because it meks them feel bad on the inside.

Oh no wait it is just the other posters who suffer because you need to feel special. You're special. Your mum told me last night.
  • Eddiemon wrote:
    Typhon13 wrote:

The devs have shown that nothing makes the react faster than attention seeking behaviour because it meks them feel bad on the inside.

Oh no wait it is just the other posters who suffer because you need to feel special. You're special. Your mum told me last night.
    Thanks for flipping about a thread you could have completely ignored. Who wants attention now? Was just an experiment, jeez. What kind of coward talks about someone else's mom on the Internet.
  • That one super violent thomas jane punisher clip i saw on the net. That was awesome.
  • pulis wrote:
    That one super violent thomas jane punisher clip i saw on the net. That was awesome.
    Was it called punisher dirty laundry or something cuz I heard about it. Something about hitting people with a bottle of jack Daniels
  • The Dark Knight Rises is my favorite Marvel movie...
  • Eddiemon wrote:
    Typhon13 wrote:

That's funny because your mom was laying down more than the Denver Broncos last night...
  • WilliamK99 wrote:
    Eddiemon wrote:
    Typhon13 wrote:

That's funny because your mom was laying down more than the Denver Broncos last night...
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who hates this kind of Internet tinykitty.
  • Wow the forums turned into Xbox live all of a sudden.

On topic - I want a Ghost Rider movie THAT DOESN'T SUCK!
  • Eddiemon
    Options
    Typhon13 wrote:
    Eddiemon wrote:
    Typhon13 wrote:

Thanks for flipping about a thread you could have completely ignored. Who wants attention now? Was just an experiment, jeez. What kind of coward talks about someone else's mom on the Internet.

It's cowardly to talk about mothers? When did that become a thing?

Hey you wanted attention, I gave you some and you're still not happy. What's with you?
  • Eddiemon
    Options
    WilliamK99 wrote:
    Eddiemon wrote:
    Typhon13 wrote:

I know there's room for a wide receiver joke here somewhere.
  • Eddiemon wrote:
    WilliamK99 wrote:
    Eddiemon wrote:
    Typhon13 wrote:

I know there's room for a wide receiver joke here somewhere.

Also something about the Seattle D in there too.
  • Eddiemon wrote:
    Typhon13 wrote:
    Eddiemon wrote:
    Typhon13 wrote:

It's cowardly to talk about mothers? When did that become a thing?

Hey you wanted attention, I gave you some and you're still not happy. What's with you?
    What's with me? You come in saying you laid someone else's mom, and what's with me. You insult people over the Internet, where they can't see you. That's why it's cowardly.
  • Gigas Breaker
    Gigas Breaker Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    I would like it to be announced that Marvel regained movie rights for Spider-Man, X-men, and Fantastic Four. Days of Future Past is looking all kinds of bad.
  • I would like it to be announced that Marvel regained movie rights for Spider-Man, X-men, and Fantastic Four. Days of Future Past is looking all kinds of bad.
    That probably has to happen before we get anything cool like secret wars.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    Eddiemon wrote:
    Typhon13 wrote:

You're so **** badass. Just take me, you stud.

Is it okay if I yell out "Stop nerfing me!"?
  • Eddiemon
    Options
    Typhon13 wrote:
    What's with me? You come in saying you laid someone else's mom, and what's with me. You insult people over the Internet, where they can't see you. That's why it's cowardly.

You wanted a thread likely to be locked. You win.
    I got you frothing at the brain and wanting to fight someone over the Internet. I win.
    There were some crude mum jokes. Everyone else wins.

Don't be selfish.
  • Eddiemon wrote:
    Typhon13 wrote:

I got you frothing at the brain and wanting to fight someone over the Internet. I win.

Don't be selfish.
    1) that would've happened without the stupidity
    2) I get mad about a lot of stuff, don't feel special.
    3) most in response to your post
    Any other childish posts cuz I'm getting tired.
  • Spencer75
    Options
    Eddiemon wrote:
    Typhon13 wrote:

Don't be selfish.

+1