wondering if anyone else is having this issue

Options
Uthgarprime
Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
edited July 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So I am doing thick as thieves and the essential node says I don't have the 2* Captain Marvel but I clearly do, Uthgar72 is my in game name.

Comments

• JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You have to manually select the character.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yea, its a bug with the game...just find her on your roster and click on her and it should load it up for you. Usually it auto-loads the essential characters, but its being glitchy at the moment.

While its acting up tho, it does allow for some cool Single Character Challenges! I beat the 2* wave node in DDQ today with no one but 2* Black Widow. Took for freakin EVER, but it was pretty fun. Going to try Moonstone tomorrow i think icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    tanis3303 wrote:
    Yea, its a bug with the game...just find her on your roster and click on her and it should load it up for you. Usually it auto-loads the essential characters, but its being glitchy at the moment.

While its acting up tho, it does allow for some cool Single Character Challenges! I beat the 2* wave node in DDQ today with no one but 2* Black Widow. Took for freakin EVER, but it was pretty fun. Going to try Moonstone tomorrow i think icon_e_biggrin.gif

Did the Yelena/Muscle/Muscle node in TaT with a level 100 2/3/2 PX, took about 1/2 hour lol, i did end up using a Coercive Field team up, just so i had some tiles to strengthen., and to keep Yelena's black from targeting my invis tile.
  • Uthgarprime
    Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Ok thank you everyeone.