PvE HP rewards

Options
AXP_isme
AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
edited July 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I was looking at the reward structure for The Hunt and it occurred to me that the 3 day PvEs award 50 and 100 HP for t150 and t50 whereas the 4 day PvEs award 25 and 50 respectively. I don't suppose there's any particular difference, maybe you're being rewarded more for playing midweek, but it feels like it would be more satisfying (to my sense of order if nothing else) if it were the other way around.

On a side note I wonder how long it will take before I'm accused of trying to get PvE nerfed. icon_e_confused.gif

Comments

• snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Don't PhaserBolt PvE, bro! icon_mad.gif
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    snlf25 wrote:
    Don't PhaserBolt PvE, bro! icon_mad.gif

That's enough. Phaserhawk is an active and contributing forum member especially in the character discussion thread. There's no need to continue any discussions against his person.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just playing around, note the face next to my comment meant to denote sarcasm.
  • Unknown
    Options
    AXP_isme wrote:
    I was looking at the reward structure for The Hunt and it occurred to me that the 3 day PvEs award 50 and 100 HP for t150 and t50 whereas the 4 day PvEs award 25 and 50 respectively. I don't suppose there's any particular difference, maybe you're being rewarded more for playing midweek, but it feels like it would be more satisfying (to my sense of order if nothing else) if it were the other way around.

On a side note I wonder how long it will take before I'm accused of trying to get PvE nerfed. icon_e_confused.gif
    PVE needs a buff not a nerf