DPD - 'Dat Req'd Character' bug

Hi,

Deadpool Daily node #4 - Dat Required Character is not working properly. Recently the showcased character was Cyclops, and MPQ told me I didn't have the character. At the time I thought "huh...I could've sworn I had him...but...okay, I'll have to focus on acquiring him soon."

On July 14, 2015, the showcased character was Scarlet Witch. Again, MPQ told me I didn't have the character. But I *KNEW* I had her on my roster, and double-checked. Sure enough, she was there. So I filed a ticket with support (request 135533).

This morning the showcased character is Black Panther and MPQ says I don't have the character. But I do.

I love MPQ, I'm on day 325 of S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply and have 55 Roster slots. I make sure to play every day. I am a committed player who has spent actual $ on the game. I'm also a IT professional in the DevOPs arena, so I understand the challenges of producing software and doing bug fixes. I'm trying to be patient and understanding, but I'm getting frustrated that I'm losing out on 3 star covers rather frequently.

Can someone please address this issue?

Thank you!!

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    After the most recent patch the game is no longer automatically selecting required characters from your roster. You have to pick them manually.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    This can't be "working as intended", right? It's so damn annoying.
  • Sullstar
    Sullstar Posts: 74 Match Maker
    This can't be "working as intended", right? It's so damn annoying.

I don't know for sure if it's intended. But there was a bug that after having loaned characters, the game would substitute random characters (usually low level) in and people complained because they accidentally entered matches expecting the team they used before using the loaned characters.

As a consequence of them changing this for it to remember your last team, this thing happened where your characters in DDQ and some other modes were empty, including having to manually pick 'Dat required character' and essential characters in PVE.